Software Developer at US SKI AND SNOWBOARDING (Park City, UT)
Location: Park City, UT
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-07 05:00:33
What you'll do:
Our ideal will be able to be able to learn a few of our current applications, gain familiarity with our business processes and hit the ground running.
You will construct information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions. You will be responsible to determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. You will develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes. The job is a combination of different disciplines: part analysis, part development, part operations, and part administration.
What you'll have:
- Passion for competitive skiing and snowboarding.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate within and outside the organization.
- Passion for technology. Must have an eagerness to learn about new technologies and share that knowledge with the rest of the staff.
- Strong leadership.
- Confidence in capabilities and decision-making
- Demonstrated success dealing with complex technical problems. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Development
- Experience working with leading business analytics platforms. MS SQL server reporting services preferred.
- Familiarity with using various development tools and version control systems. GIT and MS Visual Studio preferred.
- Fluent in various software architectures / development systems, preferably distributed service-oriented architectures.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Three to five years of experience in the areas of application development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field is required. Equivalent work experience can be substituted.
HIRING AND CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT ARE AT THE WILL OF USSA. USSA OR EMPLOYEE MAY TERMINATE THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE OR NOTICE.