Lead FPGA Design Engineer at Baker Hughes (Mumbai, India)
Location: Mumbai, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-07 05:00:44
Lead FPGA Design Engineer
Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?
Do you want to be a part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team designs real time systems for the condition monitoring of machines in the energy sector.
Partner with the best
As a Lead FPGA Design Engineer, you will be responsible for specific aspects of assigned projects. You will lead the design, architecture, verification and testing of the different modules of the system. You will using cutting-edge technology to build solutions for the energy sector.
As a Lead FPGA Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design architecture and verification, release testing and beta support for complex software solutions that drive business value
- Overseeing complex design issues to provide change implementation and troubleshooting guidance
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to build relationships and create efficient, cost effective and scalable design solutions
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to translate requirements into project or product design documentation
- Taking responsibility for specific aspects of assigned projects
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven engineering experience within an engineering environment and a Bachelors' /Masters degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Have experience on various FPGA design tools and technologies modules: Xilinx, Vivado, Altera, x86, mips & arm targets
- Demonstrate experience with FPGA based systems
- Demonstrate good logic design concepts and computer design
- Be proficient in Verilog, VHDL and have had exposure to industry simulators
- Be able to build expertise in front end RTL design flow steps like lint, CDC, STA etc
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!