Embedded C / C++ Developer at Elektrobit Automotive Romania (EB) (Braov, Romania)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Braov, Romania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-07 05:00:51
- Delving into the new Adaptive AUTOSAR standard;
- Developing software components;
- Integrating software components (Adaptive AUTOSAR, embedded Linux);
- Creating and executing test cases;
- Flashing hardware with developed modules;
- Making modification in Elektrobit’s own Linux system.
- Good skills and knowledge in C++ (C++14 standard is plus), object oriented programming and design patterns;
- Experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, QNX);
- Knowledge in Yocto, Java is a plus;
- Knowledge in C, assembler are a plus;
- Understanding formal specifications and knowledge in translating them into source code;
- Appreciation for independent and result-oriented way of working.
- An autonomous way of working;
- An analytic working style;
- Always interested in learning new things;
- Good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus;
- A self-confident personality with team player capabilities.