.NET Developer (Umbraco) at N3O Ltd (London, UK) (allows remote)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-09 05:00:41
Technology Stack: Umbraco 9, .NET 5, C#, Azure, Microservices
We are a fully remote technology company focused on cloud-based solutions helping the not-for-profit sector achieve more to make the world a better place. We are looking to add to our team of 8 with the recruitment of a talented mid/senior level .NET developer. The perfect candidate would be ready to jump right into a fast paced & fun environment where collaboration is the key to our success.
Whether you have been in the industry a while or you are looking for your first break, we are looking for a .NET developer who is capable of designing and implementing complex yet accessible multilingual CMS builds with plenty of bespoke requirements and custom development.
We are a global company with staff split across 3 countries and clients in 6. As an Umbraco developer on the team you will be reporting directly to the CTO and working directly with them and our charity clients to design and build large scale Umbraco implementations. Individual projects can last upwards of a year but are approached in an agile manner with frequent releases to get work into production.
You'll be working at the cutting edge with all our new projects build in Umbraco 9 release and .NET 5.
The ideal candidate will already have a:
- Great eye for detail not just how things look, but also how they work
- Robust technical ability, understanding of key programming concepts and the ability to write clean and maintainable code
- A continual drive to improve
- Good communication skills within the team and when dealing with non-technical clients
As a member of the N3O team we would expect you to be a:
- Strong communicator across all channels and with non-technical people inside and outside the organisation
- Team player your success is the teams success and vice-versa
- Fast learner - you relish a challenge & learn fast
- Strong work ethic - you go the extra mile to find new ways to constantly improve
In exchange we promise to work hard to keep the atmosphere great, your package competitive and technical skills up to date and varied. And of course, working with not-for-profit clients gives you the satisfaction that your work is helping to make the world a better place too.
- A competitive salary in the £45-60k range depending on location and experience
- Fully remote and flexible working
- Your choice of equipment and tools
- Pension contribution
- A personal training and development budget
- 2 days paid annual leave for voluntary work of your choice
- A great team culture
If you feel that you have the skills and wed work well together apply online telling us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in the role. We'll invite shortlisted candidates for an informal chat as soon as possible.
All interviews will be held remotely.