Senior iOS Developer (Contract) at Instacart () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-09 05:01:01
At Instacart, our mobile engineers are working to delight our customers and empower our shoppers. We’re building a robust, well-architected app to simplify the complex process of getting our customer’s orders from the store to their door in an hour or less. We’re looking for iOS engineers to build the mobile apps at the core of Instacart’s business. On the customer side, our mobile engineers are tasked with building a flexible and intuitive app for all of our customers—from the technologically savvy to those who just got their first iPhone. On the Shopper side, developers are building a critical tool that guides shoppers through the store as they select items for our customers, all the way through last-mile logistics and delivery. On the Enterprise side, our mobile engineers are developing white-label products and APIs that let retailers build and maintain their own digital storefronts. This is 3 month contract opportunity that could extend much longer.
ABOUT THE JOB
In your application, please include a short note about your background and interests, your Github username, and/or links to any projects that represent your skill set.
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance our Instacart application for iPhone and iPad
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical
- 7+ years of software development experience and at least 5 years of iOS app development experience
- Very strong development skills in Swift and Objective C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills
- Strong RxSwift Experience
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment and application performance tuning experience
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Willing and able to travel internationally based on job requirements