Senior QA Manual Tester REMOTE at Creatopy () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-09 05:01:09
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Manual Tester to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.
In this role you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality-assurance methods. You must ensure that the final product meets client expectations.
If you also describe yourself as a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person, we would love to meet you.
Be part of a great team building a great product!
What you will do:
- Extracting requirements from tasks specifications and converting them into test cases;
- Manual testing the product and the newly implemented features;
- Writing test scenarios and reviewing scenarios created by others;
- Ownership of quality on the features under test;
- Identifying bugs and reporting them in Jira;
- Following up on resolved bugs;
- Testing on various browsers and devices;
- Researching and using new tools for testing purposes.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in testing web apps;
- Creativity in identifying test scenarios and transforming them into test cases;
- Experience with Chrome DevTools;
- Good communication skills and proven experience working successfully in a team;
- Ability to write detailed documentation for reported bugs;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and working experience with automated tests frameworks (e.g. Puppeteer, Cypress, etc.);
- Knowledge of Node.js and Node package manager (npm).
What we offer:
- Full-time job (40h/week) work from anywhere in GMT to GMT+3 time zones;
- Flexible hours;
- Lots of fun!