QA Automation - Global Online Experience at Volvo Cars (Göteborg, Sweden)
Location: Göteborg, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-10 05:00:36
What you'll do
Develop the QA & automation practices and strategies for our software development teamsWrite tools and libraries which can be used by other QA/devOps engineers In collaboration with the agile teams set the guidelines and requirements on the test practices in the development process
Building a path for successful cooperation between testers of different levels
Controlling and managing difficulties that arise in different projects during testing related activities
You and your skills:
- Strong exposure with test frameworks Webdriverio, Cypress, Protractor, TestNG
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Coding experience with automation framework, tools, and services for web. Experience in API testing.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of perl, bash or other scripting languages a plus.
- Good knowledge of build pipelines (you have yourself written different kinds of build pipelines)
- Elastic search (KQL), Kibana, AWS, Azure experience is a plus
We think you share our passion for technology and software quality and have the desire to work closely with developers, business analysts, Agile leads, and other quality analysts in a high collaborative environment to create and prioritize Test plans.
As a person we think you are inspiring, motivating and moving the testing process forward in a positive and driven way. If you understand Continuous Delivery, experience from QA Lead or any other leadership skills we see them as desirable.
Volvo Cars sponsor VISA and we have a very good relocation package.
How To Learn More And Apply
For questions about the position please contact hiring manager [email protected] or senior Recruiter [email protected] We want your application at the of September 2021. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted due to GDPR. We are looking forward to your application!