EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (m/f/d) at MSA Technologies & Enterprise Services GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-10 05:00:52
our expertise. For the safety solutions of tomorrow.
For 100 years our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.With 42 international locations and its head office in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, MSA is a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of Personal Protective Equipment and Gas Detection System Solutions. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-inclass safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. More than 5,000 employees world-wide are already doing this.
For our main office in Berlin we are looking for a motivated:
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
- Design and implement embedded software
- Actively participate on cross-functional project teams in the development of new MSA products
- Deliver software for high tech devices and systems that drive differentiating features our customers want
- Assume technical leadership of software development for individual project efforts
- Use industry standard tools like JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Bamboo, etc. and always test and verify your code
- Write test cases (manual and automatic) and work closely together with software quality engineers
- Discuss software architecture and contribute to team decisions
- Design and improve existing processes and tools
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in embedded software product development
- Experience programming in C and Python on embedded systems
- Experience in test driven development and software architecture / design
- Delivering high quality results including experience writing automated tests / simulators
- Industry experience with embedded Linux or RTOS running on Cortex-based microcontrollers
- Experience with communications technologies and protocols such as BLE, Wi-Fi, NFC, UART, SPI, I2C
- Experience with security (MQTT, IPsec/SSL, cryptography) preferred
- Fluent English language, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Meaningful projects: Make a difference – at MSA you’ll help saving lives.
- Excellent equipment: Our Berlin research and development team works with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure.
- Individual career paths: Based on personal wishes and aptitudes, we offer different development options.
- Flexible working hours: In addition to our flexitime model, there is also the possibility to work remotely.
- Quick decisions: Start-up like environment with the backing and safety of a 100-year-old market leader.
- Great team: Benefit from the diversity of your highly qualified colleagues and further develop your skills.
WHY JOINING MSA?Because everything we do is about saving lives. Interesting projects and using state of the art technologies.If this sounds exciting to you, apply so we can talk! Email us at: [email protected]
MSA Technologies and Enterprise Services GmbHThiemannstr. 1, D-12059 Berlin, Phone: +49 (0)30 6886-1856