Mobile QA Engineer (m/f/x) at Scalable Capital GmbH (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-10 05:01:02
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
Work closely with developers as peers to understand the underlying architecture and code changes to come up with a test strategy across different layers of the mobile SDKs.
Design and build out a testing/continuous integration pipeline from scratch for both the Android and iOS teams.
Create detailed strategic test plans, actionable bug reports and follow-up on reviews.
Write and execute functional and regression, smoke and sanity tests
Perform black box, grey box or white box testing.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package
- Enjoy numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the German culture and join our free German language courses
Strong experience in writing test cases and test plans
Experience in working with continuous integration platforms (i.e. Jenkins or others)
Experience in commercial mobile manual/automation test management packages
Experience in development or test automation tools/frameworks
Very good language skills in English and willingness to work in an international English-speaking team
Defect logging and defect tracking until closure
Experience with Android Studio, Xcode, Jira.
Experience reading and understanding iOS (Swift, Objective-C) and Android (Kotlin, Java) Code.
A university degree (B.Sc.) in computer science or a related field of study or equivalent
Assist in investigating test failures, perform root-cause analysis.
Knowledge of performance testing.