Software Developer at NorthPoint Development (Riverside, MO)
Location: Riverside, MO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-10 05:01:13
Interested in working at NorthPoint? Interested in being an Software Developer here? We can’t wait to talk to you!
Who We Are
NorthPoint is a place where we strive to inspire, share, commit and join together to achieve a common goal. Our core valuesset the foundation of our culture and guide us in every business decision. The health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting phone or video interviews throughout most of our hiring process. We will provide all candidates selected for interviews with the required meeting instructions.
“We truly believe, and I’m convinced, we have some pretty incredible assets. But those assets have all come from our people.” - Nathaniel Hagedorn | CEO.
What You’ll Get:
At NorthPoint Development, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, and matching 401(k), we put employees first with the following perks:
Keep Money in Your Pocket: NorthPoint pays for 85% of the premiums for our medical, dental and vision plans. Not to mention up to a $2000 deposit in a Health Savings Account, annually.
Dress: Comfortable business casual with jeans everyday
Food: Catered lunches M-F
Stress Relief: FREE chair massages and Gym Reimbursement
What You’ll Do
Day to Day Functions
- Building front-end applications with Vue.js
- Building API’s and backend services, using NodeJS and Express
- Interacting with Google Cloud services including App Services, Cloud Functions, and Firebase
- Refactoring, documenting and writing tests for new and existing applications
- Presenting on work done during sprint review and representing NorthPoint’s interests to external groups
- Testing, performing code reviews, and working with a CI/CD pipeline to deploy reliable, well-tested software products.ts
Who You Are
- Strong interpersonal communicator
- Energetic, resourceful, and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
- Detail focused with great organizational skills
- Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
- Confident and knowledgeable when interacting with all team members & outside parties
- Able to work collaboratively as a team and independently
- A multi-tasker
- Sensitive to confidential information and matters
What Experience/Skills You’ll Need
- At least 2 years of experience in a software development role required
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Vue.js, React etc.)
- Experience with cloud architecture and design such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Preferred familiarity with unix based development environments and tools (bash, git, etc.)
- Preferred familiarity with Agile software development
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.