Senior Mobile Developer at AIM () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-11 05:01:13
AIM Consulting is looking for a Senior Engineer with expertise in iOS and Android development. This senior iOS/Android developer will be supporting a new mobile app for the telehealth industries. This is a team made up of an AIM PM, Engineers and Designers working closely with our customer teams. This mobile developer will get to change the world by making the app for health care customers to create accounts, book/schedule appointments, check-in, payment, lab results, etc, in the new social distancing time we're in.
Day to Day:
Work with delivery team, on product discovery, research, and development of app screens (iOS and Android native), work with designer to understand limitations and possibilities, iterate and deliver elements needed.
- 5+ Enterprise Mobile software development experience - ideally native mobile (iOS/Android)
- Swift and Kotlin experience highly desired
- Experience building mobile applications in AWS, ideally with AWS FHIR
- Examples of applications you've built that can be shared
- Experience building mobile applications for healthcare
- Experience with AWS Lamdas
- Experience with Node
The current project is in flight and this person will be joining an awesome team here at AIM Consulting!