Senior Node.JS Backend Developer (m/f/d) remote in Spain at Cognigy GmbH (Alhendín, Spanien)
Location: Alhendín, Spanien
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-13 05:01:07
Cognigy is a global leader in Conversational AI to support customer service automation. Its low-code platform, Cognigy.AI, enables enterprises to automate contact centers for customer and employee communications using intelligent voice- and chatbots.
With precise, reliable intent recognition, human-like dialogs and seamless integration into backend systems, Cognigy.AI creates superior user experiences and helps companies reduce support costs. Cognigy.AI is available in SaaS and on-premise environments and supports conversations in any language and on any channel including phone, webchat, SMS and mobile apps.
Now Cognigy is expanding and we are setting up our second base of our global engineering team. We decided to build that team in beautiful Malaga, not only because the weather is much nicer than in Germany but also and especially in order to attract the exceptional spanish IT talent and convince them of our vision.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes Daimler, Bosch, Henkel, Lufthansa, Salzburg AG and many more. Learn more at cognigy.com
Senior Node.JS Backend Developer (m/f/d)– remote in Spain
If you want to be a part of our expansion and become one of our tech pioneers in our new team in Spain.Then we are looking for exactly you for this position – keep reading!
- Producing a clean, readable and well-tested code
- Improvement and testing of already existing code and documentation
- Helping us to increase unit-testing coverage for existing code
- Profiling and benchmarking our existing codebase to identify bottlenecks
- Measuring the performance of database-queries and helping us to reduce network overhead in our microservices-based product-architecture
- Several years of experience in backend development (ideally in Node.JS/ Typescript)
- Several years of experience with MongoDB or a similar NoSQL database including expertise in profiling database queries
- Experience with containers and debugging containerized applications
- Ability to build a large-scale software product
- Experience with writing well-tested and high-quality code - we are practicing TDD using testing frameworks and libraries like Mocha, Chai & sinon
- You can identify bottlenecks in a large codebase by using a profiler and a debugge and you're comfortable working in a Linux-based environment daily
Desirable skills and experiences
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes and deployment processes using Kubernetes
- You should be comfortable and self-confident in communicating with our customers and you've got excellent communication skills in English
- You are open for innovation and new ideas with a passion for software development
- Last but not least: You want to work in an international, dynamic and highly motivated team and want to contribute the development of Cognigy.AI
What we offer
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We also offer you an attractive and performance-oriented salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home/ remote in Spain
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!Send us your application letter and resume, including salary expectation and availability – now!APPLY NOWCognigy GmbHSpeditionstraße 140221 Düsseldorfwww.cognigy.com