Account Executive - NYC at Blue Orange Digital (New York, NY)
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-14 05:01:09
Do you have a proven business development methodology paired with the ability to speak to a C-Level executive at startups and enterprise accounts?
Are you tenacious about picking up that phone, sending that email, combing through an existing network, and just doing whatever it takes to generate the first conversation?
If ‘Yes’ to both, Blue Orange may be the place for you.
A Blue Orange Account Executive will work directly with our VP of Sales to develop a strategic territory plan, execute it through effective pipeline management, and meeting/exceeding quarterly activity and sales quotas. We will help you enhance your sales skills and specific Blue Orange messaging if you come to the table ready to hustle.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of business development, some experience in managing an overall sales process, and be comfortable talking to advanced analytic solutions that empower organizations to solve their most difficult data transformation and data science problems.
We are looking for a hunter to generate new logos in this individual contributor role.
Since you’re applying for a position with a data-driven analytics firm, please fill your resume with all your amazing attainment results and accomplishments!
Specifically looking for candidates with networks in NY, DC, CO, MA, CA, NC, UT.
The Opportunity:The Account Executive will be a driving force behind Blue Orange’s future growth - and we believe in rewarding our sales team accordingly. We do so with competitive base salaries, robust benefits, commissions based on gross profit, and uncapped earning potential.
Our Benefits Include:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Sales Navigator reimbursement
- “A Cloud Guru” account for continuing education and professional growth
- Bonuses for hitting activity and sales thresholds
- 3-4 years of business development experience
- Knowledge of outreach principles and processes
- Basic market knowledge
- Experience with a 3-6 month sales cycle
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
- Previous success in business development that led to deal sizes from $100K to $300K
- Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain key relationships within prospect companies
- Will work collaboratively with Blue Orange management and delivery teams
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-making, and presentation skills
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
- Existing knowledge of the region with developed relationships.