Automated Test Engineer at Isentia (Sydney, Australia)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-14 05:01:20
At Isentia, we are passionate about helping communicators understand media, data and content. This starts with our Tech engineers working with the latest cloud platforms and machine learning algorithms to collect data, analyse it and inform our customer on the issues important to them. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Automation Test Engineer for our team. In the role you will be part of a product development team, working closely with software engineers and product managers, so you must be able to communicate effectively with professionals at all levels and from diverse cultural backgrounds. If you worked as an Automation Test Engineer what would you have done last week?
- Worked with the Team Leader to create the Isentia automation framework, including api tests, functional tests, regression tests, smoke tests, end-to-end tests and various property tests such as performance, security etc.
- Work with other teams to provide feedback for continuous improvement of the automation standard framework and optimize it for the enterprise-wide products, APIs, databases and services.
- Perform regular manual and automated tests created under the Automation Framework and act as a sign-off person from the Automation Engineering Team.
- Utilize various models for data management to support the framework such as fake data, fixtures, etc.
- Improve test effectiveness and efficiency for a faster turn around and business outcomes
- Participate and contribute to internal scrum process and help the scrum team to refine it
- Review user stories, acceptance criteria and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Python and Node.JS coding for test automation
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Selenium web driver, Selenium IDE or other UI testing framework like cypress or testcafe
- Agile management tool such as Jira
- Code version control tools like Git
- Load and stress testing using tools like locust, JMeter or equivalent
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/Bitbucket pipeline
- Cross-device and Cross-browser Web UI Testing, Python unit test, BDD test are preferable
- AWS experience is preferable (or equivalent clouding skills)