Developer - UI (Concur Invoice Engineering) at SAP (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-14 05:01:24
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Description SDE II (UX):
SummaryOur company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The RoleAs a Software Engineer with the Concur Invoice Engineering team, you will help deliver a high availability, 24/7 Concur Invoice service. Concur's invoice management platform is experiencing terrific growth. Concur Invoice automates invoices and integrates invoices with T&E payments into a single system for managing all your business spending. Concur captures paper and electronic invoices, so you can capture all your AP spending and simplify the entire processfrom purchase requests to processing and payment. The service needs to handle large volumes of traffic has to be available 24X7 across all datacenters spread across the world. As part of the Invoice team, you will build new capabilities, address critical client facing issues and help us get to our future vision of service-oriented architecture.
- This is how job responsibilities will look like:Learn the current system architecture / technology and functionality.
- Contribute to product enhancements (APIs, feature set)
- Build AWS infrastructure to help scale and monitor our applications. Help identify bottlenecks in performance. Build automation to exercise product functionality.
- Solve critical customer issues when needed.
- Communicate with different stakeholders which are spread across the globe
- Engineering graduate with 4+ years of experience working as a UI Frontend Engineer or a Software Engineer.
- Having proficiency with Java is a plus as Invoice is a Java shop·
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like ReactJS (Primary), Angular JS, Ext-JS, Java script, CSS, Node.js, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Understanding of MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, JSON, XML, CSV / Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker Containers is a plus
- Cloud knowledge is a plus. AWS experience with services like S3, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, CFN, IAM and Elastic cache are nice to have.
- Desire to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving in adding technologies like Kubernetes, Envoy, Istio, Vault etc.
- Highly collaborative and effective communicator; Patience to listen and work with others in a team environment. Peer reviews are important to us.Have a result driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy, confidence and sense of humor
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:293040 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: