An Austrian-based online travel marketplace is looking for a PHP Developer at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-15 05:00:04
We are currently expanding a dedicated team for a trusted client turned partner, and therefore are looking for a PHP Developer.
The Austrian-based company is a well-known actor from the travel industry who allows customers to split the payment of a tour between the travelers. Their online marketplace can be used to compare and book multi-day tours to over 200 countries worldwide, as the website connects more than 600 carefully screened operators, proposing more than 25000 travels experiences worldwide.Our partner’s services are aimed at tech lovers and online tourists, as they offer itineraries, guides, travel expert services, and deals complemented by video and photo samples available 24/7.
Tech stack: PHP 8, Lumen/ Laravel, Docker, GIT, MySQL, AWS.
- 2+ years of experience as a PHP Developer;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services;
- Passion for best design and coding practices;
- Analytical mindset, strong work ethic, and thoroughness;
- Ability to think on your feet;
- Capable of dealing with changing demands;
- English expertise is a must.
- Experience with Symfony framework;
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.