Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d) at Signavio (Berlin, Germany) (allows remote)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-15 05:00:37
In order to support our ongoing international growth, we are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our Engineering department. You will be working in an end-to-end cross-functional team, being responsible for implementing and promoting all QA relevant topics on team level.
- Design and implement complex end-to-end tests.
- Work hands-on, together with the other engineers within the Agile team - to ensure continuous quality delivery of automated acceptance, API and performance tests - while constantly collaborating with the QA Engineers of the other teams.
- Own a thought-leadership influence regarding QA relevant topics within the Agile team.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in testing applications on every level of the testing pyramid.
- Great communicator, being able to relate to the different challenges that developers, product managers and other stakeholders within the engineering department, face.
- Experience in working on a cloud-based application, running on Docker.
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in working with CircleCI pipelines on running tests automatically, prior to the deployment; Jenkins is a plus.
- Performance and security testing experience is a plus.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging. The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year. Moreover, Signavio will support you in case of relocation and visa application. Note: We support your relocation but due to tax reasons you'd be required to be a resident in one of the following countries: Germany, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherland, UK. Visa support can currently be offered only for Germany.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know