.NET Integration Engineer (f/m/d) at HeidelbergCement AG (Heidelberg, Deutschland)
Location: Heidelberg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-16 05:00:39
HeidelbergCement one of the largest construction material companies worldwide is looking for a .NET Integration Engineer (f/m/d) to build a world class Data Platform in Heidelberg, Germany. You will be involved in bringing our ERP and IoT data into the digital layers and in delivering it to our global products, to contribute to our digital transformation of our company. You will be working hand-in-hand with the other engineers in the cross-functional product teams in order to build software for our end customers or for our cement plant operators. You have an opportunity to provide valuable input as we shape and improve our core digital customer offerings over the coming years. Everything you will be doing is tightly linked to one of our core strategic digital projects: HConnect or HProduce. Our Data Platform is at its early stage and you have the once in a lifetime chance to steer it right from the beginning in your role.Additional training and coaching are part of the package. So, if you are passionate about doing your part to make a DAX company become the “first industrial tech company in the building materials sector", the job is right for you. Of course, we offer possibilities to work remotely and our newly built headquarter offers a very modern and inspirational workplace as well.
Your next challenge
- Contribute to the architecture of HeidelbergCement’s Data Platform
- Implementdataflows from ERPs and IoT to adatamart.
- Implementdatatransformations using microservices.
- Contribute toyour cross-functional product team
- Build bridges with other departments and application teams.
- Define andimplement the way we handle testing and advocate for best practices suchas CI/CD and testautomation
- Stay up-to-datewith the newest technologies
- Share ourdataengineering practices within all HeidelbergCement and conferences
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or a related field
- Ideally someyears of experience in the field, but we also consider starters for thisrole
- Experience in a large global organization is a strong plus
- Experience withC# and .NETCorerequired
- Experience with cloud platforms required.Azureis a plus.
- Experience with Databases (SQL, DB and query optimization)and Python would be beneficial.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helmwould be beneficial
- Ability toautomate test cases by either scripting or coding
- Experienceworking in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Very goodEnglish language skills. German language skills would be beneficial
- Ability towork in an international team
- Joy intackling a steep learning-curve personally and professionally