Sr. Software Engineer - SISW - 243637 at Siemens AG (Fremont, CA)
Location: Fremont, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-16 05:00:51
Company: SISW -EDA
Job Title: Sr Software Engineer C++ SISW - EDA - 243637
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Category: R&D Software Engineering
We are looking forhighly motivated Sr. Software Engineer to work in our Calypto Design Systems Division.You will be part of a high-performing R&D software team responsible fordesigning, developing and debugging software programs. You will be teaming upwith a senior group of software engineers contributing to software components. Oursoftware engineering team is a creative, dynamic and highly productive smallteam environment.
Weare looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advancedpower analysis/optimization tools. You will develop software in C++ that worksin conjunction with other Mentor Graphics tools such as Questa simulator andVeloce emulator for designs described in SystemVerilog and VHDL
The successful candidatewill possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Master's degree inComputer Science or related discipline is required. The ideal candidate will beeducated in both CS and EE related fields.
- Must have 4+ year'sprofessional C/C++ programming skills and previous experience developing large softwareapplications for EDA related products.
- Good analysis andproblem solving skills.
- Experience in developingdata structures and algorithms for EDA products is required.
- Previous experience inpower analysis/optimization products is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Verilog,VHDL, SystemVerilog and familiarity with front-end verification flows isrequired.
- Solid softwareengineering skills and discipline are required.
At Siemens we are alwayschallenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the mostinnovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Findout more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementSiemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the LawApplicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination ProvisionSiemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy NoticeCalifornia residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.