Cloud Software Engineer at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Mexico)
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-16 05:00:52
Be part of the Intel team that delivers SW Solutions to the major Cloud providers and customers in the industry.
Making sure that all the Intel differentiators are unlashed in the customer hands, by enabling features, performance optimization, best configuration methods, etc. You will work in an Agile organization following the SW leading procedures and methods, you will collaborate with people across the world.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or other related field with plenty software solutions experience Dev, Val, Integration, etc.
- Programming skills in Python, C/C++, Go or other modern SW languages
- SW development for Linux based operating systems
- Scale or Distributed systems
- Open Source contributions
- Understanding of Cloud principles and Architecture
- Advanced English level
- Experience in SW Solutions using Cloud Hyperscalers: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Scrum Methodologies.
- GitLAb, GitHub experience.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.