Senior iOS Developer at DinDinn Corporation Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-16 05:00:57
We are inviting individuals who share our values of constantly doing things that make sense, willing to face challenges, making necessary sacrifices, and adapting to changes.
Your primary focus will be to maintain existing iOS code base (written in Swift 2, Swift 3, Swift 4, Objective-C), develop iOS applications and integrate with backend services. You are expected to have strong knowledge of all iOS programming languages and to keep up with innovations and trends within iOS developer community. You are also expected to write Unit Test and UI Test.
You will be working with a talented team to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
Therefore, a commitment to overcome difficult challenges and the conviction to serve merchants and users are must-have qualities.
- Designing and building applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
- Maintain existing applications written in Swift and Objective-C.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases and general reliability.
- Develop end-to-end integration testing to guarantee application usability and reduce regression.
- Identify and improve performance bottlenecks.
- Troubleshoot and correct bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Extensive working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
- Highly proficient with Objective-C and Swift.
- Highly proficient with Git.
- Extensive experience in iOS libraries such as Core Data, UIKit, CoreAnimation, AFNetworking, Alamofire, Realm and etc.
- Extensive experience in offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Extensive experience in RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- Extensive experience in cloud message APIs (FCM and APN) and push notifications.
- Experience in TDD, Unit Testing and UI Testing.
- Experience in performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Understanding of different application architectures such as MVC, MVVM, VIPER.
- Familiar with Apple design principles.
- Familiar with C-based libraries is advisable.
- Familiar with continuous integration.
- 3 years+ work experience in mobile application, website related developments (showing project references from the past will be very helpful).
- Have successfully designed, developed, tested, implemented, submitted and released mobile applications to Apple App Store.
- Have successfully designed, developed, tested and implemented websites.
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who has critical analytical thinking.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude.