Senior iOS Developer at Homegate (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-16 05:01:00
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Homegate AG was founded in 2001 and has since become the leading digital company in the Swiss real estate market. With more than 9 million visits per month and over 110,000 current listings, homegate.ch is Switzerland's largest real estate portal. It provides all users looking for a property with a transparent overview of the entire range of listings, without them having to tediously visit different platforms. In addition to great products such as the mortgage or price calculator, homegate.ch also offers editorial articles on topics such as housing and financing.
Design, implement, test and deliver new features for the homegate.ch iOS App, and participate in our journey to revolutionize the way Homeseekers find a new home! The position is based in Berlin and we are looking for
Senior iOS Developer
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features for our iOS App
- You love to support and mentor other engineers and share your expert knowledge with the engineering teams
- You challenge the status quo and continuously improve architecture, code and tools to ensure high-quality software delivery
- You own your solution and will be responsible from development to delivery to monitoring
- You like to work with developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders on product discovery
- Proven iOS development experience (at least 5 years)
- Proficiency in building native iOS apps in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with iOS SDKs and iOS-related Frameworks like UIKit, MapKit, CoreData, XCTest and Firebase
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- Ability to understand the company’s KPIs and the user needs and use them as an innovation driver
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automated testing for mobile applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Our tech stack https://techradar.homegate.ch/
- Flexible working hours and Home-office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and Support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Lots of team activities and regular hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers