Sr. AWS Systems Administrator - Remote USA at Finity () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-19 05:00:07
Join one of the most innovative health engagement solutions in the country. Finity is seeking an AWS Systems Administrator to work in the development and evolution of our enterprise platforms. You will be a member of our technical, DBA, security team and be passionate about expanding your knowledge of all things AWS and Linux.
- Primary system administrator on AWS infrastructure, servers, and services.
- Primary system administrator for RedHat/CentOS based Linux servers supporting Java and PHP based applications.
- Work with information security resources to build and improve a comprehensive technology-based information security program.
- Administrate, maintain, and improve AWS environments, utilizing AWS cloud services and development and automation tools, including Docker, Jenkins, and JIRA.
- Work as a core member of the DevOps team administrating and maintaining production systems servicing millions of active users.
- Maintain, improve, and harden Linux servers delivering Java and PHP based applications.
- Administrate and maintain environments that use Java and LAMP stack technologies.
- Build and maintain new and existing systems to ensure compliance with certification and regulatory standards.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain software and hardware tools and appliances.
- Create and review technical and process documentation, auditing and improving processes from an operational and security standpoint.
- Change, implement, and improve technical systems, processes, software, hardware, and environments to improve operation, workflow, efficiency, and security.
- Support internal users and technical resources as required.
- Research, evaluate, and test new technologies, tools, and services.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS administration and support.
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise/cloud Linux systems administration.
- 2+ years working with compliance and/or regulatory standards (for example: ISO, PCI, NIST, HIPAA) for technology, procedures, and documentation activities.
- Experience with CI/CD automation and cloud development tools a plus
- Knowledge of admin, DevOps, and testing best practices.
- AWS and Linux certifications are a plus
- Proficiency with Python and bash scripting is a plus.
Your Benefit Package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work environment
Finity is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran