(Senior) Developer (f/m/d) for Strategic Customer Engagements at SAP (Walldorf, Germany)
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-20 05:01:13
Requisition ID: 286852Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: Walldorf, Germany (Hamburg, Berlin, München possible) Expected Travel: 0 - 20%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Part time or Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
SUMMARY & THE ROLEA (Senior) Developer (f/m/d) for Strategic Customer Engagements core responsibility will be to work on customer work on repeatable lighthouse customer projects based on SAP Business Technology Platform and deliver assets showcasing the platforms capabilities. You will be part of a cross functional international team of experts.Your work will involve all phases from exploration and design thinking with customers, via architecting and agile development of the projects, up to delivering documentation assets and hands-on training with the ultimate overall objective of increasing the adoption of SAP Business Technology Platform.
As a (Senior) Developer (f/m/d) for Strategic Customer Engagements, you will:
- work with customers to discover, ideate and architect innovative solutions for their specific problems
- implement the concrete customer use cases to solve customer problems and help to bring them into live
- demonstrate the capabilities of the Business Technology Platform and work on its improvements
- document and promote the use cases as repeatable show cases of the BTP
- work in an international team of experts and also interact internationals across the company and also in direct contact with customers
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in customer implementation projects with hands-on problem-solving skills
- Subject matter expertise in cloud software development
- Proficiency and hands-on development experience with SAP Business Technology Platform or other cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Development experience full stack (UI, backend, database, integration)
- Proficiency in two or more programming languages (Java, Python, Node.js)
- Proficiency in agile software development and lifecycle management best practices
- Good communication & presentation skills, fluent in English, fluent German is a big plus
- Good team player and collaborator
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.