Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead (PHP) - Email Marketing/CRM at NFQ Technologies (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:04
NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. We are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
HomeToGo is a marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo employs more than 350 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Tripping.com, CASAMUNDO and Wimdu.
The Email marketing team is an important part of HomeToGo's growth strategy. One of the key team goals is to get more subscribers and engage them with our inventory.
Email marketing Engineering team is focusing on following topics:
- Developing scalable framework to support large amounts of email address for multiple brands and languages
- Data collection and send time optimization for email content
- New and existing Users engagement with HomeToGo inventory based on advanced segmentation
- Setup dynamic emails, including personalization coding.
In this role, you will
- Lead a team of engineers, mentor team members
- Drive a weekly planning process together with product owners
- Work together with business stakeholders plan milestones, and polish the features by measuring performance
- Solve technical design issues
- Build new features and optimise existing ones together with team members
- Improve email generation performance, optimizing database queries
- Work on various data feeds, developing email content creation algorithms
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development
- Work with implementation of unit, functional tests, automated alerts to ensure feature quality and monitor business metrics to manage the risk
What you will bring
- Experience as a team leader
- Effective planning and decision making skills based on measurable outcome
- Experience in writing good code with PHP and Symfony
- Experience in designing and building scalable applications
- Good knowledge of MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Knowledge of A/B tests
- Good knowledge how to measure business metrics to manage a risk
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 4000-7000 EUR gross