Yii Developer at Tymeshift () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:05
Location: This position is to be filled either in Lisbon, Portugal or Novi Sad, Serbia, so we welcome applicants based in one of these countries Interview Process: 2 hours; take a look at our recruitment process.Reports to: Alex Nikitin, Team Lead.
Your mission at Tymeshift:
Develop, improve and help us build the best WFM solution completely integrated with Zendesk. You will be in charge of optimizing our application to make sure high reliability is being provided.
What we're looking for:
- No degree needed, soft skills* are the degree you need
- 3+ years of experience in a backend development position or team
- Experience working with PHP's framework Yii is mandatory
- Experience working in a cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Not an asshole
- No ego
- Excellent communicator
- Bias for action
- EQ - Would you google it?
- Maintaining our legacy application in Yii 1
- Building our new Laravel API that will allow agents and managers across the world to manage their teams
- Collaborating directly with the whole team to achieve company goals
- Optimize queries and improve performance of our applications
How we'll measure success
Your ability to make improvements and increase the stability of our legacy application.
We are a diverse, distributed team with offices in Lisbon, Portugal & Novi Sad, Serbia. We're on a mission to make WFM simple for support teams using Zendesk and we aim to enjoy the ride as much as the destination.
INCLUSIVE & LOVING IT!
We’re 100% inclusive, and that’s incredibly important to us. With everything we do, our team is supportive and accepting of everyone in every interaction we have. We embrace each other’s unique qualities, and yours as well if you work here. It’s our policy to hire awesome people, and we don’t discriminate based on any legally and non-legally protected statuses (like religion, race, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, etc.). Actually, we even encourage it.
Questions? Take a look at our recruitment process or ask us anything: careers[at]tymeshift.com