Software Developer at Florida Realtors (Orlando, FL)
Location: Orlando, FL
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:05
Who We Are
Florida Realtors® is the state's largest trade association with over 200,000 members. For more than 100 years, Florida Realtors has been working to meet the needs of the real estate community and Florida homeowners. We are member-driven and work to provide our members with outstanding business contacts, networking opportunities, educational offerings, research and legislative representation, programs, services, and experiences. We also provide camaraderie to bolster their success and support homeownership for all. The association headquarters is located in Orlando, and the Office of Public Policy is located in the two blocks from the state capital in Tallahassee.
Who Were Seeking This fulltime role is Orlando-based, half remote and half in-house, and is on a dynamic team of technically-skilled Software Developers responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, maintenance, support, and problem resolution of web-based software applications designed to serve the needs of REALTORs across Florida and members of Florida Realtors. Responsibilities will include frontend and backend development. Our developers continually are curious of how to refine process improvements, possess a love of learning, are transparent communicators, and have an intrinsic passion for development. This position is definitely for someone looking for stability in employment (vs project work) and the total comp (salary + benefits) which come with that.
What Youll Do
- Performs analysis, design, development, documentation, implementation, maintenance, support, and problem resolution of web-based software applications.
- Develops, maintains, and updates all documentation relative to the development, implementation, operation and support of software applications.
- Provide estimates and time frames for project planning purposes and coordination of assigned projects with the Director Of Applications Development, Vice President of Technology Services, Technology Services team, and related Management Team members.
- Provides software application support to internal employee team members as necessary.
- Maintains ongoing participation in mastering new and existing software applications and development environments.
- Plans, implements, maintains, supports, and completes other tasks, assignments, projects, and priorities as necessary or as directed by the Director of Applications Development.
- Remains flexible to work additional projects as requested or as needed.
What Youll Get
Along with our growth-oriented, collaborative team environment, our full time people are offered a complete suite of great benefits.
- Rewarding 401k plan with 6% company match, fully vested
- Free medical insurance for you as an employee
- Availability of dental, vision, FSA, disability coverage, company-paid life insurance, EAP, and more
- Partial remote and flexible work environment
- Generous paid vacation days and sick days, and 9 company holidays
- Vacation buy-back plan
- Tuition assistance
- Possible $5000 grant on the purchase of your first home
- And a whole lot more
What You Need-to-Know
- Florida Realtors is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
- Florida Realtors is an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Applicants needs to be eligible to be employed in the United States.
- Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
- This position will be based in Orlando, FL.
- This role will be asked to be in-office partially and remote partially. The comfort to commute to the Orlando International Airport area is required.
Our people are passionate about what they do, the members they serve, the products they support, and the continued growth of the association. If you value collaboration, innovation, exceptional service, and dedication to a cause, all within a modern established professional environment, explore Florida Realtors and our commitment to the real estate community and Florida homeowners. Visit floridarealtors.org and connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.