Full Stack Software Engineer (UI/UX) at Direct Supply (Milwaukee, WI)
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:05
Direct Supply is looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer with the ability to develop solutions using C#, ASP.net, SQL, AWS for efficiency and quality. You’ll work on a team of engineers and architects to design solutions for web based products, mobile applications or server based transaction systems that will directly drive top-line revenue. You’ll be working to solve real problems our customers experience and make a meaningful difference. The team will collaborate to bring the design to life and provide you the opportunity to grow your craftsmanship skills with modern technologies.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Develop software solutions that meet defined usability, maintainability, scalability and reliability requirements. Solutions must drive efficiency and meet quality standards.
- Take ownership of assigned work, monitor and maintain the health of solutions generated. Increase operating efficiency and adapt to new requirements.
- Author small and well-defined programming tasks.
- Code, test and debug programs as outlined by a system’s technical and functional requirements.
- Create and maintain automated testing and document testing procedures.
- Provide task breakdowns, identify dependencies and provide effort estimates.
- Identify software issues and communicate problems with team.
- Assist in preparation of functional and technical documentation to provide guidance to end users and support trouble shooting.
- Take guidance from peers and senior members and offer constructive ideas to software development solutions through sharing of discoveries and best practices.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience coding in C# and working in the SQL database environment
- Demonstrated understanding of proven design principles and code practices
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experienced in automated testing frameworks
- Experience working in a Microsoft Environment using Visual
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment using frameworks like SCRUM & Agile to deliver on customer commitments
Additional Items of Interest:
- AWS/cloud experience
- Knowledgeable in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) / Build automation practices
- Mobile development
- Configuring and integrating with Magento
- Experiencing coding in PHP