SRE Engineer at TransferGo (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:06
TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 150 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!At the moment we are looking for an ambitious and bright individual to join our tech team to help us all through our day-to-day tasks. If you're looking for a company where you can grow fast both professionally and personally, you might have just found it!
Our Engineering team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds - from traditional Computer Science education to former communication specialists, diplomats, economists and artists. What unites us is a passion for technology and the drive to create the best product in the market.
We build and deliver modern software with modern techniques like continuous integration, infrastructure as code, and service-oriented architecture.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as SRE Engineer:
We build scalable solutions that make international money transfers a fast and pleasant experience. You and your team will work on production infrastructure that will impact hundreds of thousands of users.
You will collaborate with other engineering teams to help them deliver the product in an automated and safe way. While doing so, you will learn best practices in security, reliability and performance optimization.
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done:
- AWS platform
- Docker and its orchestrators Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Redshift
- CloudFormation or Terraform, Jenkins
- GoLang, Python, Bash, PHP, NodeJS
We're excited about you because you are:
- comfortable with using Linux
- enthusiastic about technology and best engineering practices
- a team player
- a good communicator and are able to use English effectively at work
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
Some of our best benefits are:
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Trust days in case of emergencies
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from wherever you want to
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000 for all permanent employees