Client Facing Developer (Front End, Lead) at Hays Technology (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:37
Client Facing Developer (Lead, Front End)
Do you have great people skills? Looking for a new challenge that combines working with the latest technologies and products but also networking, events and dealing with clients and customers?
Being at the forefront of our company, you’ll have the reigns between pre-sales and tech being offered a unique position, work on high-impact projects that are key to the customer decision making process. You may have a great consultative and analytical approach to the way you work and love the freedom to go between the two!
They’re a hugely invested SME with their HQ being based in Cambridge. There is huge potential for growth, learning and development into this very newly advertised unique new position.
- Look at technical information regarding new product features and functionality to development
- Produce prototypes and proof-of-concept applications
- Work with our award-winning data and support integration
- Working with customer data to demonstrate the feasibility of their applications
- Understanding product requirements and senior level architecture issues
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge software engineering experience working across the whole web
- Knowledge of the full development stack, and a pragmatic approach to product application.
- Have been able to write high quality code previously or come from a good background of
- Good technical understanding of software and application development
- Knowledge of database technologies
- Enjoy working with different teams and challenges
- A decent coder, or code ninja
- Technical understanding of web application development, especially SPAs
If you love the blend and mix of this role, we’d love to hear from you. They can offer a highly competitive salary but also the flexibility and freedom to work remotely with an extensive list of benefits available. We also just love meeting interesting people!