Software Engineering Manager at Trax Retail Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:40
Are you a technology-driven manager? Passionate about architecture and design?
Here is an opportunity to make a disruption in the fastest growing department of Trax. Lead and grow a team of web developers, build applications and services in fast paced environment, have the option to be hands-on and close to the code as needed.
Your responsibilities will include
- Guide and grow a team of talented developers
- Manage full stack development of web applications
- Design, build, and ship micro-services to a cloud environment
- Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- At-least 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- At-least 2 years of experience as a team-leader or tech-leader
- Experience in .NET and at least one JS client-side framework (Angular - an advantage)
- Highly proficient in designing and implementing RESTful services
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with databases (Mongo or Postgres – an advantage)
- Experience in an agile software development approach and methodology
- Knowledge in working in a micro-services environment (advantage)
What we can provide You in return
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.