.Net & Angular Software Engineers at ROLLER Software (Melbourne, Australia) (allows remote)
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:46
We are ROLLER
Want to make it simple for people to have fun?
ROLLER is a cloud solution used by theme parks, water parks, museums, trampoline parks, climbing centres and many other exciting businesses to sell more than 50 million tickets last year in over 20 countries. Our POS, self-service kiosk, online checkout, mobile apps and a variety of business management tools are used to manage ticketing, payments, capacity, staff and guest experiences.
What youll do
You will build elegant solutions with code to solve problems and contribute directly to the success of our customers by:
- Designing, building and maintaining secure scalable software.
- Evolving the platform to enable our global customer base to deliver world-leading guest experiences.
- Troubleshooting and debugging production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Inspiring quality by advocating software craftsmanship, agile best practices and continuous delivery/deployment techniques.
Tech you'll use
You'll be utilising your skills working within our ecosystem of applications, services and infrastructure using a combination of C#, AngularJS, Angular, Typescript, T-SQL and harnessing the multitude of services offered by AWS including Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, SES and SQS.
We're always assessing how to apply new and emerging technologies and services to enable us to innovate faster and offer our customers high-quality experiences.
Life at ROLLER
We are dedicated to creating an exceptional, flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We dont want you to simply fit into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, improve it, put your stamp on it! But don't take our word for it - check out our Glassdoor reviews
Where youll work
The Product team is predominantly based in Melbourne, however, this opportunity is relevant to candidates located in any region within UTC +8 to +12. Employees are able to work from home or we can organise space in a suitable co-working facility.
- Work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- Work from home allowance.
- Access to your own Pluralsight subscription to continue improving your skills.
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing.
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard.
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand.
Having fun is at the core of both our mission and culture. Whilst ROLLER is a young and energetic company, were actually 10 years old, profitable and backed by highly successful private equity investors that have funded multiple other unicorn businesses.
Our market opportunity (TAM) is $3B annual recurring revenue and were growing fast, awarded Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019. Were on track to achieve our 2030 goal of $200m annual recurring revenue [just 8% of TAM] - yep that's a unicorn
Weve weathered the eye of the COVID storm, retaining our entire team, grew our customer base whilst and procured critical people, processes and systems to grow exponentially in 2021 and beyond.