Application Developer (m/f/t) ETRM Solutions at RWE Supply & Trading GmbH (Essen, Deutschland)
Location: Essen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:49
Application Developer (m/f/t) ETRM Solutions
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH, Essen, Germany (DE) To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
RWE Supply & Trading GmbH (RWEST) is a subsidiary of RWE Group with a workforce of around 1,600 from more than 40 countries of which more than 230 employees are in an IT function. The global team comprises application developers, architects and analysts working on projects and enhancements across all RWEST trading locations.
The ETRM Solutions team is responsible for the design, build, test, support and run of modules and solutions in the energy trading domain.
Your future plans
As Application Developer for ETRM Solutions, you will be part of our credit risk solution which comprises of 12 different business process modeling applications. Those applications have been written in-house using C#.
- Work into our primary energy trading and risk management system “Endur” from Openlink and its .NET API which we are using in the credit risk solution
- Cooperate closely with system analysts and business users to implement changes and enhancements into our credit risk applications
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities (functionality, performance) by taking advantage of new technologies or ideas
- Analyse situations quickly to provide tactical and strategic solutions depending on the priority to the business
- Test IT solutions based on business requirements in close interaction with the business teams
Your powerful skills
- Strong C# (.NET/.NET Core) or Java development experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Full development lifecycle experience – from requirements gathering to deployment
- Motivation to understand and apply risk management methods
- Strong communication and team working skills and ability to translate IT language in an understandable way for the business, both written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of complex problem solving
- High degree of personal commitment, motivation and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with resilience to perform in a dynamic and challenging business environment
Benefits you can rely on
- Modern RWE Supply & Trading GmbH company culture with flat hierarchies and a very good team spirit
- Opportunity to grow into multiple directions such as architecture, business analysis or system analysis
- Cultural diversity
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (including cantina, company health centre, flexible working times, etc.)
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 41360
Any questions? Pia König (Recruiting), T: +49 201 5179-3294
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
170 traders in the energy business, 290 experts on Europe’s largest energy trading floor and 1,100 additional professionals. Join RWE Supply & Trading and shape the future of the trading business to make energy clean, reliable and affordable.