Sitecore Developer at Carex Consulting Group () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:50
Our Partner is looking to add a Sr. Web Developer with strong Sitecore experience to their team, as they are going through a large upgrade project. The ideal candidate should be well experienced with major web technologies and be capable of utilizing that experience to deliver projects with minimal supervision. You should excel at technical and process problem solving and troubleshooting while being passionate about expanding your development skills, knowledge of new development languages and technologies, and project ownership.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for web development and integration into external and internal web sites and other web applications
- Develop, test and debug programs and maintain moderately complex to advanced web based interactive programs.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to web applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
What you’ll bring:
- Design and develop large scale, customer facing ecommerce/web applications with Sitecore and Sitefinity CMS
- Developing client-side code using React, VUE, Angular, NodeJS
- Developing applications for and Microsoft Azure
- Deploying applications to Microsoft Azure (Docker)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) strategies and tools
- Experience using MVC and MVVM Frameworks, Entity Framework and responsive frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap.
- HTML5 Web development skills
- Proficient in CSS3; usage advanced CSS3 is a plus
- Strong Database management and administrative knowledge in MS SQL server and/or MongoDB
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile, Lean, and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience with Responsive Design/Development and integrating with both public and private APIs.