C# Automation Tester at Dynamic Planner (Reading, UK) (allows remote)
Location: Reading, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:53
Dynamic Planner is growing
We have fantastic opportunity to join our expanding team within the growing FinTech space!
Dynamic Planner has a people focused culture with a strong purpose, we offer investment in your personal development and growth and empower you to make a difference! We really believe Dynamic Planner is a great place to work
Up to 100% remote within the United Kingdom.
Selenium, C#, Git, SpecFlow
What you’ll do all day
You will be working in a sprint team with 1-2 other testers, 2-3 developers, a product owner, and a project manager.
You will design test cases for new features, and then automate them in C# and Selenium at the same time as the developers are writing the feature. The changes will be deployed to a feature environment that’s dedicated to the change you are testing.
We have a fast-paced environment where software changes can reach Production the day after they are developed, so it is essential that we have a full and robust automation suite to prevent regression.
You will also be involved in team discussions for projects, providing estimates, reviewing other testers’ automation, and supporting BAU processes.
About the role
The role is right in the heart of the Dynamic Planner technology infrastructure. Dynamic Planner provides software as a service to its customers, and so the design, quality and reputation of this software is critical to our business. You will be working as part of a team to ensure that the quality of our software remains outstanding.
Being highly skilled, creative, diligent, and able to multi-task are essential skills for this role. A keen eye for detail is imperative!
We love testers who manage to think of the thing that didn’t occur to anyone else.
About our technology
Dynamic Planner consists of a series of web applications and services that we write in C#. Alongside this sits our test automation, which is a set of Selenium tests written in C# (.Net Core) that we use to confirm that the software continues to meet its acceptance criteria. We continually aim for 100% functional coverage of our web application. In addition, we have C# regression tests for our API, and load tests written in JMeter.
We use Azure DevOps to manage our build and release pipelines. When a new feature is ready, the associated regression tests are merged into the master branch simultaneously. Each night, all regression tests in the master branch are run. We then release the master branch to Production each week.
What can you expect working with us?
- A diverse, fun, enthusiastic team of skilled people who are proud of their work.
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams.
- Agile and lean mindset – a collaborative atmosphere where we develop and own our product together.
- Best practices – We are constantly trying to do better.
- A fun and flexible working culture
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & discretionary annual performance related bonus scheme
- Generous benefits including 25 days holiday with anniversary increase,
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
- Health & wellness programme to help you focus on you,
- Flexible working policy
- Company Pension, Life Assurance, Payday treats and more!