Blockchain Engineer (Rust, Python, C#) at Gluwa (Burnaby, BC, Canada) (allows remote)
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:00:57
Gluwa is looking for blockchain engineers to build a borderless financial platform.
Gluwa is a platform that is composed of mobile apps, REST API, smart contracts, and blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and our own Creditcoin). Together, they enable you to transact with anyone on the Internet without giving up control of your money.
Gluwa is looking for open source maintainers of Creditcoin.
The Creditcoin network is a live public blockchain. Gluwa is the creator of the Creditcoin protocol and maintains an open-source implementation called Gluwa Creditcoin. We implemented the blockchain-based on Hyperledger Sawtooth.
The cryptocurrency of the project is listed on OKEx, Bittrex Global, and GOPAX.
Develops and maintains backend of Gluwa
Gluwa Specific Duties
- Add new features according to the vision of Gluwa.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.