iOS Engineer at OneFootball GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:01:08
We believe that great, agile software engineering requires creativity in solving problems for our users, a scalable architecture. With great attention to detail, we are creating an app as if it was designed by Apple itself – beautiful, simple, efficient and useful.
OneFootball is the world’s leading football platform for fans, featuring news, stats, live scores and content from the world’s best creators. Today, millions of people use OneFootball to stay up-to-date with the beautiful game. Our main systems consist of a micro service architecture with golang applications running on Kubernetes in AWS, serving iOS, Android and Web clients. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
Work with us on one of the very first iOS apps in the german App Store, a product used by millions of football fans around the world. With great attention to detail, we are creating an app as if it was designed by Apple itself – beautiful, simple, efficient and useful. Get the opportunity to work with all the latest SDKs available from Apple (ARKit, watchOS, SpriteKit, SiriKit, widgets).
- Ensure quality and performance of the app
- Create easy-to-read, high performance and well architected code
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new
- Be part of a cross functional team responsible for impacting millions of users worldwide
- Passion for iOS and Apple products
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintaining iOS applications
- Proficiency in Swift and knowledge of Objective-C
- Good understanding of modern iOS architectural approaches (MVVM)
- Ability to use Interface Builder and Auto Layout
- In-depth knowledge of unit testing
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience working with CI/CD systems
- Experience with app code modularization is a plus