Senior Fullstack Engineer (m/f/d) at Haufe Group (Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-23 05:01:21
About the team and the technology stack:
- Proven, multiyear experience as full stack engineer on a senior level
- Able to work with our technology stack and are living clean code principles (KISS, YAGNI, ...)
- Experienced in working with Git, pull requests and code reviews.
- Well familiar with cloud stacks like AWS and Azure
- Deep experience in some major programming languages
- Experience in the Ops / infrastructure part: Python, shell scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- DevOps experience and mindset: You feel responsible for your code and your builds
- Together with us, you are willing to take over the full responsibility for our product.
- You are driven by a strong awareness for quality and are able to connect with our customers
- Good grasp on spoken and written English, German knowledge is an advantage
- You dont just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience
- We are an open team with a very high level of cohesion and trust. We always support each other. There is nothing that can't be addressed, every opinion matters
- Agile Software Development: We are quite an experienced team in terms of Scrum and Kanban, frequently questioning our way of working is normal for us. That's why we are occasionally visited by people who want to learn from us
- A constructive way of dealing with failure. We are convinced that stumbling is not a shame, but instead plays an important role in learning continuously
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture
- A family owned company with clear focus on people
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal oriented team
- Flexible working conditions (homeoffice, working times, location, ...) are normal for us. And not only since Corona
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- Lots of freedom and responsibility in your daily job
- Social benefits: Systematic education offers, JobRad offers, Hansefit membership and various sports groups
- We would like to get to know you what motivates you, what do you want to achieve? What do you want to learn and how do you develop yourself? What do you bring with you that can help us providing better software to our customers?
- Show us what youre working on. This is a senior position, show us how you qualify. Include samples, links, websites, github accounts etc. Private or business related. We are looking forward hearing from you!