. Net Developer at SAP (Belgrade, Serbia)
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-24 05:00:40
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade CPQ team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is a cloud multi-tenant app that supports B2B sales and generates quotes for customers. CPQ is used by salespeople to configure highly complex products, negotiate discounts and generate PDFs (quotes) that will be sent clients.
Whole CPQ team including product owners is in Belgrade where we decide what we will build next and how.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio.
Our tech stack is contained from ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .NET/.NET Core, Angular 9, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Bootstrap, Kafka, Hangfire, Entity Framework and MS SQL. We are open to hiring Java developers that would like to work on .NET stack.
Our tools and methodology:
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, TeamCity
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Design Thinking, Code Review for every change
We expect you have:
- Good programming fundamentals and knowledge of .NET/C# or Java
- 3+ years experience developing web applications
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Private health insurance for you and your family and voluntary private pension
- Budget for personal development
- 100% compensation during maternity leave
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities
CPQ main components:
- Quoting engine fastest calculations on the market check it out
- Rule engine state machine powered by rules defined by end user
- Scripting engine (IronPython) almost as PaaS
- Fully customizable UI on tenant level
- Dynamic UI driven by metadata and extendable with scripting and rule engine
- Word/PDF templating engine the most efficient on the market
- Long running async jobs powered by Hangfire
- Webhook micro service powered by Kafka
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:298183 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: