Systems Administrator at LMS (Orlando, FL)
Location: Orlando, FL
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-25 05:00:06
Resilience, Relevance, and Ingenuity
In our 25 year history as LMS, List Management Services, Inc., our team continues to achieve and earn. We are recruiting to build our team and position ourselves for growth, as such we are actively seeking top talent.
In this role, the Systems Administrator is a capable administrator looking to use their experience to impact next-generation software as we have a long-term partnership with one of the world's top travel, tourism, and hospitality industry leaders. As our Systems administrator, you will be part of a dynamic team and play a visible role in developing and directing software as you cross-collaborate with other industry-leading project partners.
Join us as we set our sights for a continued upward climb. Current market conditions are finding our team as more relevant and where brands have been reluctant to spend budgets outside of the traditional, we are providing an option that has proven superior time after time. Thus, we are HIRING.
LMS needs pioneers looking for a once-in-a-lifetime career pivoting opportunity. We specialize in cloud-based development, technology innovation, and experience operations. Our team seeks professionals who want to be leaders of their own life and guide teams toward originative solutions. We achieve the impossible while exploring the world, delivering results on a daily basis.
Job Responsibilities and Characteristics
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain installation, operations, and configuration procedures
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and software
- Perform daily backups operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media recovery tapes or disks are created and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or related field and/or relevant work experience
- 2-3 years experience as a Junior Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, or IT Associate
- Familiarity with system administration on several variants of Linux, including but not limited to Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016), macOS
- Strong experience with web hosting control panels
- Strong experience with terminal usage
- Experienced troubleshooting relating to Apache, PHP, MySql, DNS, SSH, SSL, Email (POP3/IMAO/SMTP). FTP, TC
- Certification: AWS, Jira, Microsoft
The salary range is from 45-55K based on skills and past experience.
LMS is a team where we reward hard effort and invest in our people. We provide generous paid time off (PTO), merit-based salary reviews, and continued education initiatives such as company-funded professional development. Additionally, we have a quarterly bonus program.
On your first day of employment, you will be eligible as a full-time employee to participate in our company-sponsored medical plan(s). Our vision, dental, life insurance, and short-term disability plans are all covered at 100%. Medical benefits coverage is effective on your first day of employment.
We also offer a tax-free investment savings plan, 401k with a company contribution of up to 4%. Thank you for your time and we look forward to you joining our LMS family!
We are an EOE company and embrace diversity within our workplace.