QA Test Engineer Advanced- Siemens Digital Exchange- SISW - PLM at Siemens AG (Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel)
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-26 05:00:37
QA Test Engineer Advanced- SISW-PLM
We are looking for a SoftwareQuality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our scrum team in buildingour next generation global online store platform. If you are passionateabout quality and enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment, wedlove to talk to you.
General Summary of the PositionDesign and execute test cases to validate functionality being createdduring agile sprints. Write functional test cases to be included in anautomated regression suite. Improve test specifications by analyzing the rootcauses of technical issues, and develop testing solutions for those rootcauses. Create and apply new approaches as necessary to improvethe productivity and efficiency of testing. Acquire customer inputsfor project testing purposes.
- Participate in scrum development team to ensure continuous quality of deliverables in each sprint
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for user stories
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate and conduct testing activities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to elevate business strategies into the users' online experience
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system
- Work with development team to clearly communicate defects and steps to reproduce for rapid resolution
- Write test code for automated testing tools in various languages
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance including functional test automation of web applications from a user experience perspective
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Experience using an agile approach to software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Must be able to write a test approach/strategy
- Experience in software usability principles and interface and functional design
- Strong analytical skills, technical aptitude, & written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on user experience and simple design solutions
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong understanding of web application testing, including cross-browser concerns and responsive design
- Collaborate well with developers to advocate the users perspective
- Understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools
- Programming ability sufficient to write functional test code in automation testing tools
- Strong understanding of customer usage models for e-commerce and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests.
- Experience working on e-commerce websites and/or landing page conversion and optimization is desirable
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization
PreferredKnowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience writing Selenium WebDriver tests and executing them in multiple browsers and on multiple platforms is strongly preferred.
- Experience writing JUnit and/or TestNG test code in Java for test automation
- Experience supporting developers in writing functional test automation code
- Experience validating quality of stories in two-week development sprints
The position is in Israel
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminateunlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage andcivil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex,sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time