Systems Administrator (Remote Work; Denver Metro Only) at BlueModus (Denver, CO)
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-26 05:00:44
We are a consultative-first technology firm, bringing innovation and transparency to everything we do. We are the hand-raisers. We are technology-obsessed. We approach our clients with sincerity to bring the best solution with real impact. This is who we are. This is who we hire. Many companies talk about their awesome offices, remote working opportunities, and cool events. We can, too. But when you come to work for BlueModus, you not only get amazing perks, but you also become part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and partners. We are occasionally a little geeky. Always fun-loving.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing desktop and end-user support for the team.
- Monitoring, managing, and troubleshooting network systems.
- Coordinating with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues.
- Documenting and maintaining standard operating procedures for Infrastructure Team.
- Supporting the operation of client websites and web applications in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or client on-premises scenarios.
- Developing scripts to automate builds and deploy applications.
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- 2+ years of experience as a System Administrator, Network Engineer, Cloud Administration, or similar role.
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts to automate systems administration functions.
- Familiarity with Windows Server (2019) and Desktop Environments (Win 10 and macOS Big Sur).
- Familiarity with managing Office365, SSO, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Endpoint Management tools (Intune).
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, Layer 2, and Layer 3 networks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including .NET/C# and Azure.
- Experience working closely with the internal team to assist in implementing enterprise-class solutions based on the principles of redundancy, data integrity, security, and recoverability.
- Experience managing and maintaining 3rd party software and licenses that support the organization.
- Experience troubleshooting systems and tools that you may not have had experience with previously.
- A customer-focused attitude even when working with internal colleagues.
What We Love Finding:
- A genuine passion for technology.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive and adapt quickly in an independent environment.
- Competitive salary between $60,000 to $80,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully remote at home in the Denver, CO metro area.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences and training.