Senior Front End Developer | Angular at Soul Machines Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-27 05:00:31
Soul Machines is changing the face of human computer interaction, and we need more skilled engineers to join the team. We're a hugely diverse team of researchers, engineers, artists and more. With staff from all around the globe we welcome applications from anyone who believe they can add value.
We are seeking an experienced front-end developer to join our delivery team. You will be part of a mixed group of front-end and back-end developers who are responsible for building and delivering the client-facing web experience for our AI software. We are looking for someone who is passionate about producing high quality user experiences for the web, and who is considerate of balancing company and customer needs with technical requirements.
- Developing WebRTC-centric Angular 8+ applications
- Developing Angular component libraries
- Developing TypeScript libraries for npm
- Responsive, cross-platform web development
- Carrying out code reviews for other team members
- Collaborating with other teams, especially QA and Design
- Contributing to planning and delivery of releases
- Experience with Angular / React / Vue or another SPA library/framework
- A willingness to jump into Angular and Typescript (with the team’s support!)
- Familiar with writing automated tests
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD systems
- Experience with a Git-based workflow (branches, code review, pull requests)
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks leave
- Flexible working / WFH
- Monthly massage
- Latest tools and tech
- Ongoing training through Coursera
- Birthday day off
- Harbour views if you're in the office
Our number one value is trusted relationships with our customers and employees.
We are wholeheartedly committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. We recruit across the globe, languages and cultures.
Our success depends on the success of our customers and we are dedicated to making sure every experience with a Digital Person is exceptional.
From day one, we have been laser focused on providing the most astonishing Digital People.
Who should apply
At Soul Machines we want people to feel they can apply for a job even if they don’t think they’re the “perfect” candidate ..perfect doesn’t exist. We don’t just look for people who tick all the boxes, we look for individuals with passion and enthusiasm who want to grow with us.
So whatever your background, if this type of company excites you, then please send us your application. We look forward to speaking with you.