Software Engineer, Backend at Strike (Tulsa, OK) (allows remote)
Location: Tulsa, OK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-27 05:00:51
Strike is looking for developers who have experience in building robust, scalable and secure systems. You will be joining one of top engineering teams in the Bitcoin and fintech space focused on building the Backend orchestrating Strike’s high-scale, neo-payment network.
The Backend team works on some of the most challenging, complex, and high-visibility areas of the company. You will work cross-functionally with our product, engineering, and operations department in order to deliver best in class solutions for infrastructure management.
We’re looking for a hire that will grow with the company and is excited about Strike’s mission and potential. The person joining us must be comfortable with team-first approach in a remote work environment.
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers to develop and ship features
- Design, build, and maintain our API’s
- Write efficient, modular, and reusable libraries and abstractions
- Design and build internal tooling to improve development efficiency
- Find and solve performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Communicate best practices to the team
- Mentor junior engineers
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. Our Founder is a college dropout. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.