Deep Learning Software Engineer (media software) at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-27 05:00:52
- Strong programming skills, C/C++ in Linux environment
- Object oriented python programming experience
- Linux device drivers (User/Kernel modes)
- Multimedia video decoding experience on codec like H264, P-JPEG, HEVC
- Strong system level debugging skills working in C++ and Python code
- Working experience in Tensorflow, familiarity with DALI
- The candidate should be able to understand complex software designs, algorithms, and should be able to design the test cases to test different scenarios. This includes the functional, performance and stress tests.
- The candidate would be expected to understand codes and able to debug and bug fix in the existing software code
- S/He should be able to work in low level sw code being able interact with hardware, arbitrate resource, pipeline and queue.
Qualifications Qualifications Education: B.Tech/M.Tech CS from reputed institute Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience Behavioral traits: Problem-solving Skills - Ability to Multitask - Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills - Ability to Work in a Dynamic Team-Oriented environment Proficiency in C, C++, Standard Template Library (STL) and python, Working Experience of Developing and Validating Linux Device Drivers, Tensorflow applicatons, DALI familiarity. Experience in Developing and validating Device drivers, Experience of working on Complex SOC's SW Stack, Ability to understand Hardware Features from data sheets. Prior working knowledge of video decoding accelerated in HW ansd Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms, Agile development process, Continuous Integration, Jenkins etc. would be required.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.comand not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.