Toolchain Development Engineer at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-27 05:00:53
Job DescriptionIntel's Ethernet Products Group (EPG) is seeking a Compiler development engineer to join its P4 toolchain team. This team is developing p4 toolchain for programmable Infrastructure Processing Units (IPUs) for infrastructure acceleration workloads. Your responsivities will include:Developing compiler technology as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs and tests compiler software tools and p4 programming language e.g. code generation for ASICs with limited resources, advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for IPU Packet processing pipeline. May work directly with hardware and Software architecture team and communities developing compilers, participate in language and standard groups. Experience of designing HW/SW interfaces and APIs. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- B.Tech with 6+ years / M.Tech with 4+ years in Computer Science Engineering
- Experience in developing compilers for C/C++ and any domain specific languages such as P4
- Experience in developing debuggers such as GDB, Performance analysis tools, Object level tools
- Experience in compiler toolchain benchmarking
- In depth compiler internals such as Lex, Parse, IR based optimizations and resource allocation algorithms
- Excellent coding skills using C/ C++,
- Good understanding on Typescript, ReactJS, GraphQL
- Expertise on compiler frameworks such as GCC, LLVM and bin tools
- Some rudimentary knowledge of hardware-based network packet processing and concepts such as exact match, wild card match etc will be beneficial
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.comand not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.