Senior .NET engineer at Vården Online Sverige AB () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-28 05:00:41
We are looking for a senior .NET engineer to work on the back-end of our customer-facing web site. As part of our growing team you will have significant influence on the choice of libraries, frameworks, architectures and even programming languages. You will start by working together with an experienced architect / developer on a free-standing, micro service based integration platform deployed to AWS. Later you will also work on other parts of the system.
Working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and experience working in a Scrum team is a must.
We are comfortable with remote work but there will also be an opportunity to work on-site in Prague if desired. Contract-to-hire possible if interested.
- ASP.NET Core 3 + REST API
- MS SQL
- Elasticsearch + NEST client
- Nginx as reverse proxy
- Wordpress as a headless CMS
- Angular on the frontend
- Legacy web solution using .NET Framework
- Infrastructure on AWS (ECS Fargate, RDS, DynamoDB, Cognito, EFS, S3, SQS, Lambda etc)
- Jira / Confluence / BitBucket
- Design and implement new features in an integration platform in close cooperation with an experienced architect / developer
- Work with the product owner to translate business requirements into tech solutions
- Work with the CTO to develop and improve the solution architecture
- Integrate with third-party systems
- Improve the code quality and performance of the existing backend solution
- Create automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end)
Prior experience as a senior C# developer or tech lead with good understanding of AWS. Great problem solving skills. Burning interest in technology. Positive, can-do attitude.