Software Development Engineer at Siemens AG (New Cairo City, Egypt)
Location: New Cairo City, Egypt
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-28 05:00:53
Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Software Development Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Design, improve, implement, and release software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
- Implementation of device models in AFS/Eldo simulators and execute the models test plan.
- Interface with other software developers as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues. Participate in reviews and/or inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
- Participate in project planning and tracking, task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keep project stakeholders informed of project risks and status.
- Collaborate with PE & QA teams to understand and support customer needs and requirements.
- Write and maintain functional and design specification documents.
- Work with different software technologies to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field with a minimum grade of Very Good.
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++ and experience with UNIX/LINUX platforms.
- Can demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills.
- Strong ability to learn, explore and innovate with new technologies.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals in a dynamic environment.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time