Lead Data Architect at VIOOH (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-29 05:00:07
Role Title: Lead Data ArchitectReports to: Chief Architect OfficerLocation: Hybrid working environment (Remote and London)Role Type: Permanent, Full TimeHow do we say our name, well it sounds like 'view'. It's also a lot shorter than saying 'Viewed Impressions for Out Of Home'.
VIOOH is a fast-growing startup that is defining the future of out-of-home advertising.
We are a dynamic team building a global platform which automates the buying and selling of outdoor advertising, enables programmatic trading and delivers dynamic, data-driven content to screens in locations and moments to better resonate with and influence consumers.
We’ve recently redesigned our people strategy to create a future-proof, hybrid and flexible workplace approach. Employees can work in the office (Paddington, London) and from home, empowering all VIOOHers to thrive regardless of location and ensuring we can attract diverse talent to support our global expansion.
Role OverVIOOHWe are looking for a Lead Data Architect to oversee, manage and improve our data models and interfaces. You will oversee data integrations between services, both internal and external, create processes for development teams and liaise with them during interface design.
The data architect we're looking for has a strong background in data design. They are experienced in integrating complex microservice architectures and understand the necessity of creating a cohesive unified vision for the organisation as a whole.
What you'll be working on
- Collaborate with architects, engineering teams, product managers and account managers to design data interfaces
- Design public facing interfaces and liaise with third-parties who integrate with them
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for interface designs
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Contribute to all aspects of development from choosing appropriate technologies and languages to testing recommendations
- Cleanly and concisely communicate all concepts and guidelines to multiple development teams
- Liaise with and follow progress of development teams to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
What we want from you
- Proven experience as software/data architect or 3 years experience as a software engineering lead
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a positive experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through to your onboarding.
VIOOH is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.