Frontend Engineer - Recruiting at Personio (Dublin, Ireland)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-29 05:00:55
THE ROLEAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
As part of our Recruiting Tribe, you will be working on making our customers’ recruiting process a breeze. Our mission is to enable organizations to attract the best talent, have a seamless interview process and hire efficiently. This starts with a planning process for job positions, publishing them career pages and promoting them on different job boards, sourcing of candidates, an interview process that allows for great interactions between everyone involved, selection of the best candidates and hiring them.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations in several teams. We’ll continue to grow in 2021 and beyond. Join us and help shape Personio’s journey as part of our Recruiting Tribe.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Direct contribution to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Support in the development and reinforcement of frontend engineering standards and guidelines
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as individual contributor
- Helping with selecting, onboarding, and coaching of junior members of the team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Over 4 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- Sound experience in performance monitoring and optimization
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- You are business-fluent in English (Level C1/C2)
WHY PERSONIOAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares